Sunday 16 September 2007

You're a Fart Face

Just because I'm nice to you doesn't mean that you can squash me like a bug.

Just because I rendered help to you when you're in need doesn't mean that you can take me for granted.

Just because you dropped me a sweet smittening line, doesn't mean that I'll buy your every word.

My trust, you will never earn. My faith in you is washed down the loo.

I'll be bitter as I want to.

I'll be better off without you cramming the space in my head.

I'll be better off without you pricking that needle thru my chest.


Fart face, just scram.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can feel the 'fire' in you. jgn marah-marah. ni kan bulan Ramadhan. btw, some ppl cakap. the more u hate tht someone, the more closer u two become. but either physically or just literally. i dont know.

Anonymous said...

you're a fart face =)

Maymay Adzaman said...

Nope. You're a poop face.

Now, scram.