Tuesday 25 September 2007

I Know EXACTLY Where I Stand

Yup, I can be too nice, and its taking a toll on my life.

I get squashed like a bug, and people take me for granted. I even noticed that some might take the pleasure to scold me for petty-petty things, when others who do the same stupid petty thing, won't even get to smell the lecture. That's what you call "pilih bulu".

But heck, it's OK. Every homo sapien has their peculiarity and quirks, which we (or maybe just me) have to accomodate to. Fine, I have my annoying oddities which might sometimes drive certain people up the wall. But if some think that being "too nice" is the core reason I'm being left by the men in my life, then all I can do is *snort* *snigger* and *sigh*.

If being nice is not appreciated by some, then these some don't deserve my time.

If being nice annoys the pants off some, then takpe lah.... BYE!

Penat lah. Biarlaa if aku baik sangat pon. Tak kacau you pon. Kacau ke?

5 comments:

tuNKu ShOsh said...

Takpe, being nice pays.

Kepala Hotak Asam Pedas dia la whoever said that.

diorang jeles, tot. HATI BUSUK.

SMelly Heart. Vavankulo. Malaakkaa..

Iron Butterfly said...

Aku nak tambah. Being Compassionate pon is lost dah. And being selfish is a staple in daily lives. I'm still trying to be one. Kita jer nak jaga perasaan orang, orang buat kita cam takde perasaan.

Anonymous said...

yer lar tot..betul ckp shosh tuh..biar jek

Anonymous said...

sweetie..why dont you publish not to say a thick novel but rather a like reading novel to the public especially for those who are having the same problem as yours..
camne?

Maymay Adzaman said...

Whatever! Whatever!

I'll write what I want.

Tak suke, jgn bace.

Anonymous, was that a cynical remark? Thanks, but no thanks.