Sunday 23 September 2007

Little Miss Naik Hangin

I just discovered that some girls would take ridiculously extra measures in making sure that other girls don't come near within a gazllion mile of their man.

It actually happened a few days ago. My bestie Shosh called up one of my exes for teh tarik - and nope, I wasn't around. Tak kesah laa.. if she wants to hang out with my exes, that's fine by me, they're her friends too.

To cut the story short, as told by Shosh - that ex of mine didn't pickup, but his enraged girlfriend did. The only mistake Shosh did was to hang up after the gf said "Hello?? Sape nih??!!". I guess smoke puffed out of her nostrils after hearing Shosh say "Hellowwhh..." in that manja tone of hers.

The gf (lets name her Cik Marah), called Shosh profusely. I guess she wanted to give her piece of turbulent mind to Shosh. Shosh being Shosh, dah malas nak angkat. As I'd like to quote her, "Alaaa... mengelabaaa~ laa...".


Half a minute later, Shosh received a message which pretty much went like this:


"Tulonla jgn kaco aku, aku ngan gf aku. susahla camni, penat gado dowh!"


Yikes! The Ex is now throwing a tantrum?? Hmmm... He's one of the most composed person I've ever met - and he's suddenly throwing a fit???


*scratch butt*


Ironically, I received the same message as Shosh did, but we were at different locations (which I read after I got home at 12.30 am). Well, apparently the Ex OR the Cik Marah thought I was using Shosh as a camouflage cum bridge to get to Mr. Ex.
Ish, ish, ish... Silap besar laa lu tuduh gua kan??

So, to clear the air, Shosh courteously called up the Ex to clarify her intention.

A male's voice answered the call, and as Shosh described it, "Macam orang stoned, and pretending to be XXX. Slur giler mamat tuh. I think she's using her guy friend to act as XXX".

Ahah... So, was it really the Ex??? Or was it the enraged-turbulent-puffing nostril Cik Marah trying to put up an act just to scare off Shosh/Maymay yang disangka berada di sebelah Shosh itu?


Who gives a hoot anymore? Here's my two cents:

1. Whoever it was, I'd just like to say that don't just "sembur" freely to me, chucking accusations that I am trying to ruin your relationship.

2. If you're too afraid that your man would stray, you might wanna tone down on that Singa attitude you have.

3. Getting someone to act as your bf over the phone, IS SOooOoOOOOoOo PASSE! That's THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK!

4. If you don't like any girl for that matter to have any contact with your man, then by all means, you may call up the girl and TELL HER NICELY: "I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with you being in touch with my bf." Did you leave your manners in the toilet?


Honestly, I'm tired of all this crap. All this drama. It's an insult to my intelligence. Hah! *snigger*


All apologies.


OUT!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Faaaaaaaaarrrrneeeeeeeee!!!
:)) U made my Monday lar Maymay! Btw, Cik Melah tanak bawa her sister Reena for ice-cream ke? :P

Anonymous said...

haha i like whn u said it's an insult to my intelligence

good one may may..prolly she's just one insecure errrm bitch?

baity

tuNKu ShOsh said...

Hotak letak kat lutut!

biotches forever,
totosh

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

otak letak kat celah bontot la pompuan!!..>=)

Maymay Adzaman said...

It's not fair to call her a bitch, coz every girl has a tinge of bitchiness in her.

But when it comes to men, even Little Miss Muffet can turn into Godzilla in a split second.

So, should we turn the tables now?