Monday 27 August 2012

Go Away, Please.

There's this Malay idiom that goes "Pisang takkan berbuah dua kali," and I somehow believe in it. But a friend recently told me, "Tu pisang Maylin, ini orang. Lain."  There's also some truth to that. 

*sigh*

I thought it would be gone for good after 3 years.

Goddammit, it's still there. Rooted, apparently.

So, it has always been there... for three solid years. 
The Queen of Denial knows best how to fake it. 
The Queen of Denial is a prowess at saying "Nothing's going on." 

Very true. 

Nothing's going on - on the exterior. But something's definitely going on - on the interior; in that heart of yours, May. 

So, whatcha gonna do about it Maymay? What?

What I do best... Hide it. Because exposing it will just break it into pieces. 

As a matter of fact, I can hear my heart breaking right now.






No comments: