Friday 24 October 2008

Butterflies... Go away...?

I'm 26++, and I still have those freakin' butterflies in my tummy. I'm a hopeless romantic, and I'll always be.

So, yep ladies and gents, here's another new episode of my kimputness. Hardyharharhar. You're gonna have to figure this one out yourself. Hah!

I hate it when some songs are just in sync with what you're going through. Oh, crap...

It's so cliche... But what the heck, huh? Embrace cliche! Embrace it!

He makes my heartbeat shoot to 400 per minute, hence the drenching armpits. Haha. Enough said. :P

4 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

hohoi.. siaperkah gerangan wei?

Maymay Adzaman said...

Ada laaa... mana boleh caaaakaaaaap... :P

Anonymous said...

aaa 'that' feeling..cherish it while u still can he he he

baity

at.y yazit said...

yaaaa... hence!! i just have to do dat. ;8D