Wednesday 27 May 2009

I Hate It When...

I hate it when I can't say the things I need to say because I'm just too scared of the friggin' outcome.

I hate it when I can't figure out the correct grammar.

I hate it when I can't pick up signals or pick up that there ain't no signals.

I hate it when my signals are not picked up, even when I made it rather obvious, no??

I hate it when there are unwritten rules about certain stuff.

I hate it when I keep making boo-boos.

I hate it when people ask me,"Dah ke?? Bila??"

I hate it when my brain's filter isn't working and all the garbage-y stuff get in.

I hate it when it feels empty inside.

I hate it when I take a peak at my phone every 4 minutes.

I hate it when I get messages from MAXIS and not you.

I hate it when things are not how it used to be.

I hate it when I'm unsure.

I hate it when I don't know.

I hate it when it hurts to know.

No comments: