Monday 1 December 2008

Dear Santa... (2)

Dear Santa,

Righty-O! It's me again (the overgrown 26-year-old 'kid'). Some kid down the street told me that you don't read minds, so I need to be specific in my gift request. C'mon Saint Nick... Do I really have to be detailed about my Christmas gift? What if one of your elves reads this letter? (Yeah, YOU! The one with large ping-pong-ball eyes peering from behind Santa).

I know you know what I REALLY want for Christmas :)

I'll just give you some pointers, for you to remember...

1) It's funny... yup! It makes my sides burst. (u-huh.. 'It'.. hahaha!)
2) Its not all grown-up at times. Its dorky-ness is adorable. (I know... Can I be any more vague??)


Thanks a bunch Santa!!



XoXoXOOxxOX;
Maylin

p/s: A warm hug for Rudolph, and Mrs Clause for me :)

p/p/s:
X = Big Kiss
x = Lil Kiss
O = Big Hug
o = Lil Hug

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mama
Due to a failure in the Xmas Online server,
We are sorry to inform that you're request has been REJECTED for some technical reasons
We hope you will try your best NEXT YEAR when you are a year OLDER

regards,
THE PEEPING ELVE
Secretery General (HIGHER ORDER)
Elves Ltd.

PS: You hurt my feelings
HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!

Babes, this would probably the respons,
JUST AN IDEA

HAHAHA

Happy Christmas!!!

Iron Butterfly said...

TELL ME!!!! WHO IS HE!!!!!

Maymay Adzaman said...

Mama??? Who's Mama, TWERPY ELF???

Anonymous said...

hehehe
Typo error
damn the IT Dept is not doing their job right!

regards,
THE PEEPING ELVE

He texted me from the north pole
been busy with christmas deco

Love ya!