Wednesday 1 August 2007

Do You Smell My Purple Ride???

Maylin:
My aunty is selling off her Gen-2, (it's purple, mind you!!) for RM35,000. It's about 3 years. Dia pakai bwk pegi skolah jekk. So how? OK tak?

Alep:
YES! Maylin - for once, aku tergerak nak reply email ko. serious shit murah. u will not get a better deal. That is even cheaper than a kancil. And gen-2 nye rep is good. Plus you can get the history of the car from aperson that you can trust
I am planning to trade my kembara for a used Xtrail jugak. Know of anyone whom might be selling theirs off??

Maylin:
Alaaa... if i say that my moyang is selling off her old beaten up Datsun for 50 sen pon ko suruh aku amik!!!

Anyways, I'm considering laaa... I know, I need my own ride.
Btw, durian runtuh ke kau?? Xtrail...??

Alep:
Xtrail USED la - my friend got it for RM51K - which is cheaper than my new kembara.
Tak la, kalau moyang ko jual crap, aku tak suruh la ko beli as much as I want you to hv yr own ride.
ape pun alternative ko?? Figure out how much you can afford per month la, decide from there.
Jom go hunting for used cars in september? Aug is bad,bad,bad!



Do you smell it yet? Do you? Huh? Huh?

6 comments:

Len said...

aku mahu join cari used car. i think i need to revamp myself.

let's find a place to stay also. i so need to revamp myself.

let's find a place to stay, a new car. let's find a new life. i want new people around me; new set of friends. i want a new me.

i'm in desperation to revamp myself.

sorry; tengah bitter sikit.

luv you babe.

Maymay Adzaman said...

Let's!!!

Unknown said...

my emak drives one.. did you buy it yet? feckin lousy car gen-2. DO NOT even think of doing so if you havent.. sorry proton... but that's the truth... 3 bulan gear box jahanam.. can u believe that? find some japanese used cars. theya are still a bit pricey but worth the money...

Anonymous said...

It depends on how the previous owner used the car. Gen-2 has a good engine so if the owner never missed servicing it according to the right mileage, other things (apart from the car's cosmetics) should be alrite. True, Proton cars are crap compared to other cars but if you really take care of it you could leverage on spare parts and servicing. Some people blame the car (easy way out) but it actually depends on how the owner takes care of the car. FYI, Im a Gen-2 owner and so far the only thing Im complaining about is the absence of the glove box.

Maymay Adzaman said...

Aight! Thanks Onnie and Anonymous Gen-2 owner!

Maymay Adzaman said...

aaaa... don't think i'm getting the Gen-2 laaa...