Wednesday 25 July 2007

Clueless

I've gone outta my mind, thinking about abandoning Actuarial for good. I've been feeling sucky for the past few months.

I'm plunging into depression - yes, again.

I'm disoriented - when am I not?

I forced myself to believe that I LOVE numbers and the complexity of it. I think I just came to realize that I actually don't adore numbers that much.

I've been living a lie (a lie to myself) for God knows how long.

I was born into an Arts family. But I thot "heck, I wanna be different."
I should've followed Papa's footsteps.
I should've given my passion and yet-to-be revealed talent a chance.

It's eating me alive now.

I'm trying to strip away the inhibitions and judgements I had, and still have about following my heart.

Is it ever too late to start off fresh?

Why should I bother asking what the world thinks.

Aiming for the pursuit of happiness - I am.


*patting myself on the back*

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

kalau ade rezeki aderlaa...

Anonymous said...

ouch. who are you, me??