Sunday 4 March 2007

Don't Eat My Donuts


Here goes... I'm not much of a blogger, but heck, I'm giving it a shot. I've always had so much to bitch about life, so I'm gonna put it in writing this time. Haha.


The name's Maylin. My parents call me Maylin and my only annoying/adorable sister calls me "Kakak" - with that Northern Penang accent. Friends call me Maymay, Maytot, Metot, and just Tots.


My family's in Penang, and I've been here in Ampang since.. forever. So,ok. Not true. Since the past 5 years. And a smart-ass Kurshian thoroughbred 9599, I am.

What else...? I love pigging out! Who doesn't?

I'm gonna stop rambling now. I need my coffee. Pronto.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool maymay...keep it up. i like ur stories and language. bitch more abt bitches, bitch! haha...if u r wondering who m i...im ian(cute hunk)...go figure...hahahha

Maymay Adzaman said...

Hello Anonymous 'Ian'. Why, thank you. You're such a darling. Just my two cents: A crazy person wouldn't admit being crazy, and a real cute hunk wouldn't admit being cute/handsome. So, Ian, now you go figure. Cheers!! ;p